UltraFill is an advanced home oxygen system that combines a stationary oxygen concentrator, filling station, and high-capacity 3,000 PSI cylinders to meet the needs of a wide range of oxygen patients, including those who are highly active or require continuous flow oxygen. UltraFill also has the needs of homecare providers in mind with features intended to save money by using existing inventory and lowering operating costs.
3,000 PSI Cylinder Advantage
Long-lasting 3,000 PSI cylinders provide high-usage oxygen patients with >40 percent more oxygen than similar sized 2,000 PSI cylinders.
- UltraFill’s unique design and high capacity 3,000 PSI cylinders provide a number of ways to reduce your costs while offering patients the superior oxygen duration and convenience of the UltraFill home oxygen system. Since 3,000
- PSI cylinders last longer than traditional 2,000 PSI cylinders, oxygen patients will require fewer cylinders. Plus, the
- UltraFill system generates oxygen and fills cylinders right in the home, eliminating recurrent oxygen deliveries.
- Use your current CGA-870 compatible OCD/regulator inventory
- Upgrade your existing EverFlo, Millennium M600 and M605, and Millennium M10 concentrator inventory
- UltraFill’s low-maintenance design enables homecare providers to lower service costs for additional savings. Also,
- UltraFill’s intuitive design is easy for oxygen patients to use – which means fewer service calls.
- One-handed cylinder connect/disconnect
- Auto detection of 3,000/2,000 PSI cylinders
- Patient can stop and restart filling at their convenience
- 50% quieter than the competition
- Cylinders can be topped off to make partial fills
- Uses 40% less power than the competition
- Fill level indicator monitors cylinder fill level
- Fill cylinder while OCD or regulator is attached
The benefits are continuous
Another convenience of the UltraFill home oxygen system is that it allows oxygen patients the ability to fill tanks and receive oxygen therapy simultaneously. Unlike other oxygen generating systems, there is no need for the patient to switch to another device during the filling process.*
* When filling, 3 LPM of oxygen is available with a 5 liter concentrator (EverFlo and Millennium) and up to 7 LPM is available with a 10 liter concentrator (Millennium M10).